Campbell Wrapper has the following career opportunities available:
CAMPBELL WRAPPER MECHANICAL DESIGN ENGINEER
This position is responsible for the design of horizontal flow wrappers, feeders and product distribution systems. Additional responsibilities include coordinating machinery orders, working to customer specifications, identifying changes to standard machinery to meet these specifications and producing cost effective designs to meet these requirements within budget and schedule. This position will report directly to the Engineering Manager.
- Prepare mechanical designs which are accurate, clear and conform to recognized drafting practices and company policies, procedures and standards.
- Troubleshoot mechanical design issues and develop solutions.
- Create, organize, and update all relevant product documents including drawings, bills of material, specifications and shop manuals.
- Must have experience with Solidworks modeling and design of mechanical components.
- Knowledge of ME-10 cad software is not required but would be a plus.
- Familiarity with USDA, FDA and OSHA standards for machinery design.
- Strong mechanical aptitude and experience with machined parts, sheet metal, weldments and overall machinery design.
- Self-motivated individual with a sense of urgency toward project completion.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and handle multiple assignments at one time.
- Open to occasional travel if required.
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering
- Candidate must have the ability to operate multiple machines (Haas and Samsung) and use Gibbs programming software.
- Must be able to run 4th axis machining and perform basic machine repairs.
- Must be able to document, inspect and verify quality control of parts and coordinate problem solutions with sales, assembly, and engineering.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
The ideal candidate should have a 2-year technical diploma in CNC machining and have at least 5 years of experience running CNC vertical machining centers.
Please send resume and cover letter to:
Campbell Wrapper Corporation
1415 Fortune Avenue
De Pere, WI 54115